TC burrs - ALU cut
- Extremely high stock removal rate.
- Large chips.
- Reduced material adhesion.
- Long tool life and smooth running.
- Can be used with cutting speeds of up to 1,100 m/min.
- Reduced wear on the tool drive due to impact-free work without chatter marks, thanks to the high concentricity.
Materials that can be worked:
- Titanium alloys
- Fibre-reinforced plastics (GRP/CRP)
- Milling out
- Cutting out holes
- Surface work
- Work on weld seams
Matching tool drives:
- Flexible shaft drive
- Straight grinder
- Machine tools
Recommendations for use:
- If possible, use the tools on powerful drives with elastically mounted spindles to avoid vibration.
- For the cost-effective use of burrs, work with higher rotational/cutting speeds. Power recommendation for tool drives:
- Shank diameter of 3 mm: 75 to 300 watts
- Shank diameter of 6 mm: from 500 watts
- Please observe the rotational speed recommendations.