TC burrs - CAST cut
The innovative tooth geometry enables up to 100 % higher stock removal rates when used on cast iron compared to conventional cross-cut burrs.
- Up to 100 % higher stock removal rate when used on cast iron due to the innovative tooth geometry, when compared with conventional cross-cut burrs.
- Significantly increased aggressiveness, large chips and very good chip removal.
- Comfortable working with reduced vibration and less noise.
- Reduced wear on the tool drive due to impact-free work without chatter marks, thanks to the high concentricity.
Materials that can be worked:
- Grey cast iron
- Nodular cast iron
- Annealed cast iron
- Milling out
- Cutting out holes
- Surface work
- Work on weld seams
Matching tool drives:
- Flexible shaft drive
- Straight grinder
- Machine tools
Recommendations for use:
- If possible, use the tools on powerful drives with elastically mounted spindles to avoid vibration.
- For the cost-effective use of burrs, work with higher rotational/cutting speeds.
- Power recommendation for tool drives: from 300 watts.
- Please observe the rotational speed recommendations.
The very high stock removal rate can cause discolouration on the shank. This does not constitute a safety risk.