FIXOCUT pipe cutting set
for connecting easy-access showers
FIXOCUT simplifies the connection of floor-level bathroom installations such as easy-access showers.
Unlike the conventional procedure, the FIXOCUT pipe cutting set enables the new branch connection to be fitted to the existing pipe right at the point of installation.
Once the existing pipe has been exposed and a section approximately 80 cm in size has been sawn out, the cutting device is then inserted into the pipe, the height of the separating cut is adjusted, and the pipe is cut off at the appropriate point. The cut section of pipe is then removed from the point of installation and replaced with the connection coupling and the new pipe branch.
Intervention in the wall, i.e. exposing the existing pipe, no longer needs to be performed from the space below.
- Precise horizontal cutting thanks to the guide plate
- Freely selectable cutting depth (10–35 cm)
- High-performance diamond cut-off wheel, suitable for SML, HT, KG and earthenware pipes
- Effective, clean cutting by the wheel thanks to protective segments
- Pipe cutting set, ready for use, supplied in a sturdy and compact case