TC burrs - TITANIUM cut
- Outstanding stock removal rate and tool life due to the innovative tooth geometry.
- Significantly increased aggressiveness, large chips and very good chip removal.
- Comfortable working with reduced vibration and less noise.
- Reduced wear on the tool drive due to impact-free work without chatter marks, thanks to the high concentricity.
Materials that can be worked:
- Hard titanium alloys
- Milling out
- Cutting out holes
- Surface work
- Work on weld seams
Matching tool drives:
- Flexible shaft drive
- Straight grinder
- Machine tools
Recommendations for use:
- Determine the rotational speed in each case depending on the titanium alloy you need to machine.
- Reduce the rotational speed if excessive flying sparks occur. Depending on the titanium alloy you are machining, flying sparks may not be entirely avoidable.
- If possible, use the tools on powerful drives with elastically mounted spindles to avoid vibration.
- For the cost-effective use of burrs, work with higher rotational/cutting speeds.
- Power recommendation for tool drives:
- Shank diameter of 3 mm: 75 to 300 watts
- Shank diameter of 6 mm: from 300 watts
- Please observe the rotational speed recommendations.
The very high stock removal rate can cause discolouration on the shank. This does not constitute a safety risk.