TC burrs - TOUGH and TOUGH-S cuts
Tungsten carbide burrs with the TOUGH cut are particularly aggressive and are characterized by high stock removal.
Tungsten carbide burrs with the TOUGH-S cut are characterized by smooth milling and high stock removal.
- Innovative, special cuts providing exceptional impact resistance.
- Minimized tooth chipping/breakage, splintering and burr failures due to very robust, high-performance cuts.
- Can also be used at low rotational speeds.
- Due to their extreme impact resistance, they can perfectly be used as long-shank variants.
- Reduced wear on the tool drive due to impact-free work without chatter marks, thanks to the high concentricity.
Materials that can be worked:
- Cast iron
- Cast steel
- The TOUGH and TOUGH-S cuts can be used on materials up to 54 HRC. For harder materials, it is recommended to perform trials beforehand.
- High-impact applications when using shank extensions
- Applications with a high angle of surface contact
- Milling of narrow contours
- Applications where high rotational speeds are not available
Matching tool drives:
- Flexible shaft drive
- Straight grinder
Recommendations for use:
- For the cost-effective use of burrs, work with higher rotational/cutting speeds.
- Power recommendation for tool drives:
- Shank diameter of 3 mm: 75 to 300 watts
- Shank diameter of 6 mm: from 300 watts
- Please observe the rotational speed recommendations.